Thursday, January 1, 2015

L'oreal UV Perfect Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protector Anti Dullnes

Hello all..... again with sunblock things,even in the beginning of rainy season.
This time I would like to review about L'oreal UV Perfect Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protector Anti Dullness.





Why I get so curious about this Sunblock is because it has Mexoryl SX/XL Filters that provides photostable and board-spectrum UVA/UVB protection up to 12 hours. Moreover, as anti-pollution, it has Detoxyl to inhibit pollutants' fixasion on the skin; and Activa-Cell and powerful anti-oxidant complex to protect fells, elastin, and collagen fibers from free radical. Last but not least, it also has skin tone correction suitable for Asian skin tone.
A sunblock that's stays for 12 hours? With anti-pollution and anti-oxidant? It really someting, right? You can't find it in every sunblock. But hey, even it claimed stays up to 12 hours, I still reapply it though when I have to go outside.
Bay the way, have I told you that it has SPF 50+ / PA+++? Something I cannot miss.
I bought it around Rp 100.000,- for 30 ml in my favorite supermarket, but you may find it a little more costly in drugstore ($0$).
Ok, Unboxing time.



I have to admit, I like the packaging, it looks expensive, yet small and simple that easily fit on yout purse or pants' pockets for traveling.
It has light smell typical of sunblock. Well, it doesn't bother me.





The oily lotion has slightly purple colour for anti dullnes effect (i know it looks white, but trust me it is purlpe). Yup, you read it right, it's slightly oily for a hot, humid weather of Jakarta. Don't really trust the text written on the box says: "... absorbs quickly and leaves skin non greasy and non sticky". Once in a while I use it after L'oreal Revitalift Day Cream, and in midday, my face become so oily and sticky just like I've applied buttercream.



It doesn't give me whitecast, just a shine on my face. People with oily skin might find it annoying so it's better to use powder afterwards. And I can say the protection is quite good. But for anti dullnes, I cannot say anyting.



Overall, this sunblock offers something that doesn't any other sunblock have. I also love how it protects my skin, but I think it's more suitable for those who has dry skin that need more hydration, someone who like to skip moisturizer or who's spend most of her time in air-conditioned room.

Pros:
- Simple yet fancy packaging
- Board spectrum
- Has Mexoryl Filters for 12 hour protection
- Has anti-oxidant and anti-pollution
- Moisturizing

Cons:
- Oily and sticky on my face
- Takes time to absorb

Repurchase: Probably no

No comments:

Post a Comment