Monday, January 19, 2015

L'oreal Revitalift Day and Night Cream

I've been using L'oreal products since I was collage. My HG moisturizer was Hydrafresh, then I tried White Perfect range, and now it's Revitalift.




Revitalift Creams contain New Dermalift Technology, conceived to act within skin's layer to boost the production of 8 natural lifters, to help rethighten skin by replumping it from within. The 8 natural lifters are Perlecan, Integrin, Collagen I,III,VII, Fibrillin, Chondoitine Sulfate, and Elastin.
It also combined with Pro-Retinol A, a powerful active, known to thicken skin's upper layer to help visibly reduce wrinkles.
While the Daycream Has SPF23/PA++ to help prevent premature skin aging caused by sun exposure, the Night Cream stimulate skin regeneration.

My Revitalift Creams is in the mini size of 20 ml that I can easily find in mini market for around Rp 45.000,- up to Rp 55.000,-

The day cream has yellowish colour that smells typical of L'oreal. I don't realy enjoy using his, because it makes my face more oily.
daycream


The Night Cream on the other hand, white in color, a little bit thicker than the Daycream, but surprisingly, doesn't make my face oily. It just leaves velvety feel on my face. I really like this one.
nightcream


I give up using Revitalift Creams after two mini jars, because there's no slightly different effect with my fine lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment