Friday, April 24, 2015

Skinfood Blanc Pearl Caviar Gift Set

Hello everyone, tonight is CNY eve, the moment where parents get broke and children get rich. Hahaha...

Anyway, I'm going review a skin care giftset, because it's so tempting to use giftset instead of buying the full size.
Now, it's gonna be Skinfood Blanc Pearl Caviar Gift Set that contains toner and emulation.
 photo DSC_0345.jpg


 photo DSC_0334.jpg
toner


 photo DSC_0336_20150223155510532.jpg
emulsion


As written on the label, it formulated for Skin Brightening and Anti Wrinkle Effects. It contains pearl extract, white complex, and caviar extract. I don't know how much it is on the tube, but the seller told me it was 5 ml, and can last around 10 days, depends how much you use it at once.
One thing I really hate, it's so difficult to make the emulsion get out of the tube. Maybe because the consistency is so thick. It takes time to fully absorbed, makes my skin a bit sticky and takes more time for my other skin care routine. After about a week using it, I don't see any change of my skin. It keeps dull and dark as it was. And I am going to change to another line of Skinfood Skincare.

No comments:

Post a Comment