Friday, October 25, 2013

Skinfood Watery Berry Blending Cream

I got this shacet sample from Zaturashop, as a complimentary when I ordered my nail polishes. At first, I didn't know what it is and how to use it, so I googled a little bit.
So, it's a combination of cream and gel that you have to blend together for application.
"After serum/emulsion application, disperse the clear gel and cream care in a 2:1 ratio on the back of your hand. Mix well and apply to skin. Adjust the blending ratio of the gel and cream care depending on your skin type and condition." That's how to do it. Okay, but how can I disperse 2:1 then? Well, I just put them in a small jar and mix them together, because from what I see, the ratio from the sachet is already 2:1. Actually it is recommended for oily skin to put more gel, while for dry skin more cream.

Maybe what makes it special is what it made from. "Berries Story : Cloudberries, lingonberries, and raspberries from Lapland, a region famous for its Santa Claus Village, provide superior antioxidant properties.
Hyaluronic Acid Story : Hyaluronic acid holds up to 30 times its weight in water, transforming dry skin into a soft, glowing texture."


The mixture itself has strong musky smell, which I personally think a bit overwhelmed. But I was surprise by how fast it sinks in my skin, it feels instantly. It also has good oil control that can keep my face matt for about 4-5 hours, yet moisturizing it in the same time. I feel my skin soft and hydrated, even due to environmental change (I have oily-sensitive skin that easily dry out to peel off).

Pros:
- Suit for all skin types, especially oily type
- Good oil control that leave a matt look
- Hydrating skin

Cons:
- Stong musky smell
- Have to mix the gel and cream, a bit bothering

Recomended: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment