Friday, October 11, 2013

Skinfood Black Raspberry Eye Cream (Wrinkle Care)



I get this sachet size eyecream as a complimentary gift from Riebutik (that's why I love to shop at Riebutik). I already use eyecream since a decade ago - maybe, because I have genetic eye-bag. So, I'm glad to have this as a gift, because I know, it will be useful. Especially its a wrinkle care eyecream. Even I don't have wrinkles or fine lines in eye area, but as a woman in my age, I think I really need this.
"This functional eye cream rapidly enhances resilience around your eyes." That's what written in the back of the sachet.

It has pale pink colour with strong scent of black raspberry - which to me more like wood forest smell. I don't really mind about it, because I apply it on my around my eyes, so I barely smell it.
The texture is cream, which needs a little time to absorb. But after it sinks in, it doesn't have any oilyness at all. I use it just like I use my ordinary eye cream, with patting on the lid and small pinch below my eye. And what I do feel is my eyes area is smoother. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes as well.
But, since I don't have wrinkles or fine lines, and I ony have the sachet size, I can't tell wether it can reduce wrinkles or not.

For you who interested to buy this product in normal size (25gr) it costs around Rp 200.000 - 250.000 depends on the online shop. a  bit pricey I think

Pro:
- Softening eye skin
- Doesn't irritate sensitive eye

Cons:
- Takes time to absorb and eliminate the oily feeling
- Strong smell for some people
- Pricey

Recommended: Yes

Repurchase: I think I want to give another brand a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment