Saturday, July 20, 2013

Mavala Eye-Lite Khol Kajal Pencil

I was looking for a medium lasting eyeliner, the one that to be used just for a short outgoings. Since I am me, I want something with intens colour. I inteded to buy a white one, but it's gonna be a waste I'm affraid, since I already have one from Etude. Then this blue colour looked shining in front of me. It was Mavala Eye-Lite Khol Kajal Pencil in Bleu Argenté with metallic blue shade.





The swatch


I bought in from Watson, for around 89.000 idr. But, the pencil is hard to use, and doesn't slide as smooth as I expected. It's not suppose to be kajal, in other hand a bit chalky (or should I say dry?) I have to slide it few times on my upper lid to have it pigmented.
The staying power is good, last about two hours, longer than that, I have to retouch. I can say it waterproof, washing face with water (and only water) won't erase it, as long as u don't rub it.

After having a bath. A bit blur


After bath and body lotion. Gone 


With single use -without primer and eyeshadow- it smudge over my oily eyelid. It stamping the colour to my upper lid. Well, the smudge is less visible when I use eyeshadow.
I'm not expecting a kajal will be this hard and chalky. Maybe for some dry or normal skin, this eyeliner tends to be waterproof, but not for oily one.

Pros:
- Good colour

Cons:
- Hard and dry
- Smudge

Repurchase: No


Note 18 November 2013:
After few times using and sharpening, this eyeliner becomes less chalky and soften a little bit

No comments:

Post a Comment