Thursday, July 18, 2013

Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse SPF 50+ PA+++

When I'm in quest to find the right sunblock, I found this one as hundreds' person HG. It's Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse SPF 50+ PA+++ (^~^).

sorry for a bit blur image



I read a lot of good reviews about this product, and found out that it is a perfect mate for oily skin. It's alcohol base sunscreen, but also has hyaluronic acid and citrus essence to keep skinh hydrated.
I bought this around Rp 133.000 in Guardian, for 33 gr. A bit pricey I think.

And here comes the testing time ..... the texture is.... mousse - of course.





I love the cooling sensation when it touches my skin, with light refreshing scent of citrus as well. It sinks in instantly and doesn't feel oily at all. Yay... . \(^▽^)/ I don't feel like using sunscreen. Maybe I can say it has some kind of oil control as well.
After application, it leaves some kind of titanium finish (wait, it was my gunpla (*^^*) ) I mean it give some sort of sheer metallic colour, some kind of white cast maybe, but it's kind of metallic. Well, I don't mind since it's still acceptable with my skin tone, it will gone after moments anyway.


left side without the sunscreen, right side with the sunscreen

I always use it after moisturizer, followed by pressed powder, and it makes my powder runs smoothly. It doesn't make my BB Cream cakey as well. After few days of usage, I realize it doesn't clog my pores. The hyaluronic acid also does it job well, since the sunscreen doesn't dries my skin even it is alcohol base.
But I don't think its protecting enough, because after a mid day outdoor walk, I realize that my cheek become a bit red. Well, too bad for such a high spectrum sunscreen like this.

Pro:
- High spectum, SPF 50+ PA+++
- Doesn't make skin oily
- Has some kind of oil control.
- Sinks in instantly

Cons:
- A bit pricey
- Not protecting enough

Repurchase: No

2 comments:

  1. I love this product so much~

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.com/2015/02/biore-uv-aqua-rich-watery-mousse-spf-50.html

    ReplyDelete