Sunday, July 14, 2013

Bourjois Contour Clubbing Eyeliner

For those a has oily lids like me, know how hard to find perfect pencil liner that does not smudge. Then, I read an article in a local beauty forum that gave me an answer to my long time question. It was Bourjois Contour Clubbing Eyeliner


It becomes my HG eyeliner since then. I have two shades, #42 Gris Tecktonik and #44 Golden Grey Session, which both are so pigmented.


The swatches

Gris Tecktonik is a metallic dark grey -a bit teal- colour with a bit sparkling in it. I think it will pop up fair skin tone and looks good in dark tone. While Golden Grey Session is a green base colour with golden touch - without any grey in it. I think it will look stunning for dark skin tone.
The staying power is great that facial foam is not enough to erase it.
Even after bath, the colour still stay
I use Maybelline make up remover instead.
Feels like crayon liner, it slide smoothly and softly in my lids. So soft that it blunt fast. Non allergic as well, so my sensitive eyes don't have problems with it.


Pro:
- Great staying power
- Intense colour
- Trully waterproof
- Doesn't smudge

Cons: None

Repurchase: Yes, definitely

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reviews! So you think it works fine for oily eyelids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can say it works fine on my oily lid, it stays more than 4 hours without retouch. I use it about 12 hours of occasionally and it still there by the end of the day even not as opaque as before.
    Hope that help.

    ReplyDelete